Cannot log into cPanel or access domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbrassx

Reaction score
I've just created an account here, I was sent the confirmation email saying that the account had been created. So I can log into the x10hosting account details page but, when I view my website, it says the domain is still available even though x10 says I have it, and cPanel will not log in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

username: johnbrassx
site: www.yugs.x10hosting.com

Synkc

Reaction score
How long ago did you create the account? The system might still be processing and setting up the account.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Could you please forward the account information mail from x10 to gamingx[@]@x10hosting.com?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
@delbux and @Camarago: Both of you haven't created your account yet. Please try creating the accounts again and give your cPanel username.

@johnbrassx: I recreated your account. Check your mail for the cPanel password,

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Hatemaker your site seems to load. Although it doesn't have much on it. The account was created properly. What issue are you having?

Camarago

Reaction score
@delbux and @Camarago: Both of you haven't created your account yet. Please try creating the accounts again and give your cPanel username.

@johnbrassx: I recreated your account. Check your mail for the cPanel password,

But i have created my account...when i try to make a new one it says i have one. I keep asking for the verification email to be sent but it doesnt work...can you verify that my email address is correct?

no_name_available@comcast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.