cannot log into cpanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88

Reaction score
I see that many people cannot access cPanel but after reading through, nothing has helped.

My problem is that when i log into the website it is fine and if i click hosting and try to get another webhost it tell me that i already have one. If i try to sign into cPanel it does not work and if i go to my website it is not there and says that it is available.

username: alex88

Does this mean that the site has been deleted and that i have to create a whole new account to get a new one?

Chris73

Reaction score
When did you create this website? when was the last time you logged into the forums?

alex88

Reaction score
It was probabaly about a month or so ago, I have been very busy and did not get around to completing the site.

Chris73

Reaction score
If you haven't logged in within 24 days your account has been automatically terminated. It first goes into an inactivity suspension which happens after 14 days. Then you have an additional 9-10 days to request a suspension lift. If you have not done that within inn that time, the server automatically deletes it.

pbnj_dh

Reaction score
Edit: Nevermind I found out the problem. Sorry.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
i hate to start another thread seeing as i have the same problem so if it's ok i'll tack my problem in at the end.

i signed up for an account about 10 pm last night and was able to FTP my files into place just fine.

i went to upload a few more files this morning and i was able to complete that fine as well. in the middle of uploading i got dropped and can't log in now.

i've been on the forums before, a couple weeks ago and I logged in again this morning to see if i could get help with this problem.

if my account has been suspended (not sure why seeing as I accessed the site and the forums within the 24 hour period), where do i go to get it unlocked?

any help is very appreciated!

You are currently serving a suspension for" High Resource Usage". This suspension is set on a timer and will be automatically lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.