Cannot modify hosting account's primary domain. Error Code: C3ACC16A

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerdric

Reaction score
I am not satisfied with my websites current "www.*.exofire.net" domain, and so I found the option to change it in the account settings. However, whenever I try to change it it returns the message a few seconds later:

A system error occurred while processing this action.
Error Code: C3ACC16A

I am trying to change it to .co.cc because that seems like an awesomely short domain. Any help?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I am not satisfied with my websites current "www.*.exofire.net" domain, and so I found the option to change it in the account settings. However, whenever I try to change it it returns the message a few seconds later:

A system error occurred while processing this action.
Error Code: C3ACC16A

I am trying to change it to .co.cc because that seems like an awesomely short domain. Any help?

I forgot to mention, I am on Chopin.

The servers are under migration, This may be causing the issue. Try again after some time

By theway did you registered the domain at www.co.cc and pointed the nameservers to x10hosting.

Last edited:

cerdric

Reaction score
No I have not done that, but I know what .co.cc is. If it's going to just be a third party url disguising thing, then I don't want to change it that way.
If I change my domain via the account panel to .co.cc, will it just be a redirection/disguising of the ACTUAL domain, or will it ACTUALLY change it through the hosting service itself?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Co.cc is a free third-party domain. You're actual domain will be your .co.cc domain when placed in your account panel, addon domain, or even parked domain. It's not a redirection unless you make it that way.

Last edited:

cerdric

Reaction score
Okay, that's awesome. Thank you. Now I just have to wait until the server migration is done, or what? Does anyone know the specifics of what that error code is?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
A forum search turns up posts with the same error code, but it's described as a temporary error while the server migration is happening. Try again sometime.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No new reply on this thread in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.