Cannot re-activate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamsmithy89

Reaction score
Hi,

I got numerous emails about my account being suspended unless I logged in. I tried and failed to do so and had to re-set my password. After this, I logged in and explored the forums for a while (the email said I did not need to post). A day later, I got a message saying that my account had been suspended.

Any idea why the system is not logging my activity? Am I not going to the correct pages within the forum?

Thanks,
Alex

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Most likely, your account was already in the suspension queue before you were able to login and visit the forums. When it's in the suspension queue, depending on how large it is with other pending automatic suspensions, it might take a little while before taking affect. In the last day and a half, there have been more than the usual amount of support threads in here for inactivity suspensions, so I can believe that the suspension queue was very large, very slow, and very recently. I have unsuspended your account. Please remember to login to the forums at least once every 30 days to keep your hosting account active! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.