cannot register supposedly using proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsk-lscnr

Reaction score
Hi i am going to make a website for my faction on the cops and robbers server for grand theft auto sanandreas and i used my email for sites7coding.co.cc i made one named admin@sites7coding.co.cc and i registered i can sign in but i cannot create a hosting account it says this

"We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums."

so i am wandering why i cannot create a hosting account using this account.I am NOT using a proxy.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Server Usage

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

You don't need another account to make another website. Simply use the hosting account you already have and use the addon domain feature for your new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.