Cannot Resolve Host name : CSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamsn

Reaction score
When I tried validating my site CSS today,
it showed a new error, I have never seen before
Target: http://www.hamsn.com

I/O Error: The host name [www.hamsn.com] couldn't be resolved. Details: "www.hamsn.com"

Please confirm this error as to some DNS one, or something to do with my site account.

Thank you.

Calystos

Reaction score
I'd suggest making a ticket but it seems the ticket sites not there atm either, lol.

Looks like the problem many people have had in the past few days is all to do with a DNS server problem. So nothing to do cept wait it out it seems and hope they fix it fast. (Other problems people are having that seem to stem from this same DNS issue include files not showing up on their sites, not being able to connect to the cPanels, IP addresses for sites not pointing to correct server IPs, etc)

hamsn

Reaction score
seems so confusing,
today morning all the x10 sites were off, even the main x10hosting.com and the forums site too.
Down for some reasons, and even my site went off with it.

Hope some staff replies here with some support.
Thanks for your help Calystos.

Calystos

Reaction score
No probs, just sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Btw, have you read: http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=92380

I think all the site problems will be sorted soon enough since they're on working on server updates/upgrades an other features apparently, :)

All I can think is maybe during the past few days one of the updates has slightly messed things up an thus the DNS situation and other issues (such as the tickets server being unable to connect now, lol).

I'm sure they'll get it all fixed asap, :)

hamsn

Reaction score
ya I have got there reading all the way,
I have submitted my application for Adsense, hope this doesn't cause any problem with that.
Edit:
waiting for a big surprise from x10 on or before new year,
my new site also needs to be launched, but with very few or no staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.