Cannot retrieve account hosting type from backend system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enraged

Reaction score
So, somebody tells me my site is down. I go to check it, and I find out it doesn't load. So I log in to check the server status, and this what I get when I try to go into my Account Panel.
An Error Has OccurredAlthough you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.
Can somebody help me out?

EDIT: Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place. If a moderator could move it, that'd be great.

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
If you're on the Absolut server then your account has been moved to a new backup server Corey has purchased; this is because Corey is moving all Absolut accounts there in order to format Absolut, reinstall everything and move the accounts back, and then he will repeat this for Cossacks and Stoli.

If you aren't on Absolut, then your account may have been terminated.

victor12345

Reaction score
same problem, but I'm on Absoult, no, Absulut, no, Absulot, no, Absolut, yeah, Absolut, but how come I get that, and it says that the Absolut server has been finished, and Stoli has just started!

kwality

Reaction score
I'm receiving the same message, but my site is still online. I'm not quite sure what it's about, but this is the message I get -

An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

I can accept that it's free hosting so I shouldn't really complain, but everything's been great so far, I just want to get into my cpanel and change a few things but I can't get through to that either. I'm happy my site's still up but I'd like to get to the bottom of the mystery.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Absolut is back up, but the message you guys are getting is most likely due to the maintenance that is going on with the servers. Once the work is done with all of the servers, the Account Panel should work fine.

Bobswat

Reaction score
Does anybody know if theres an estimated time that cossacks and stoli will be done?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey stopped handing out ETAs because it seemed as though every time he had one, something got messed up or wanted to play up, so most likely no.

Status
Not open for further replies.