Cannot send email using php file for form data

sjogrens

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I am very new to this and have been reading quite a few threads regarding php files and sending emails with form and table data.

I have attempted this with no success.

In one post which I could not reply to because the thread was old and closed a mention of intermediate php version was said.

I went to account and could not figure out how to get this intermediate version of php. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Scott Lawrence

caftpx10

Reaction score
That was the OLLLDDDDD times where X10 had such options. Now it's just picking the versions.
This thread should really be either in programming or free hosting support for a better chance of support.
Have you only tested it on X10? If so then you may want to enable error logging to check if there's any errors in the PHP script in general.

sjogrens

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply caftpx10 and yes as I stated in my initial post it was from an old post.
I am new to x10 as well as this forum and will take your advice in moving my post.
Yes I have only tested this on x10 and I am positive the error is in the script because I have no idea of how the php language works. I only know some html.
Error logging awesome I was not aware of this option. Thank you so much for that very valuable information :D .
Again many thanks for your response and I shall move this thread and if I am able to I shall delete it from here.

I just posted in free hosting section thanks again :)

Take care,

Scott

Last edited: