Can't access email with webmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypochondriac

Reaction score
I followed the directions to setup an e-mail account. I'm on the ad enhanced static hosting. I can't seem to check my e-mail. It will accept the password but when I click on read mail using x10 hosting I get

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
Unable to connect to the database!Please contact your server-administrator

When I click on horde I get:

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/base.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/core.php' (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/base.php on line 28

Please help

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It appears to be a configuration error on x10's side, give it some time and an administrator will review this and get back with you on it. Thanks for your patients, and being a part of x10.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
We are aware of this issue.
Admins are working to fix it.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Nikolasr: We appreciate your helping out, however please don't post anything in level 2 unless you started the thread that was moved here. Also, I am going to close this thread, as it's been answered by senior staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.