Can't access site for editing with MS FrontPage

Status
Not open for further replies.

layobservers

Reaction score
Hi, our site is available on line - no problem. but i am not able to edit any pages because i can not logon to the site via FrontPage. returns error: 'this operation requires enduser permission for www.layobservers.x10hosting.com:80'

Also on the site i have a submit report form which is emailed to me and a confirmation page displayed on the site, when the form is submitted the following error is received:

Not Found
The requested URL /_vti_bin/shtml.exe/secure/lob.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.layobservers.x10hosting.com Port 80

All has been ok previously, but this is the 3rd day both problems have been happening and I can not find any resolution. Any ideas???

thanks

G
Edit:
so, i presume there is no answer to this then!!! 3 days and no response.... i know this is a free hosting site but if it dont work properly there really is not much point is there?????????????????

Hi, our site is available on line - no problem. but i am not able to edit any pages because i can not logon to the site via FrontPage. returns error: 'this operation requires enduser permission for www.layobservers.x10hosting.com:80'

Also on the site i have a submit report form which is emailed to me and a confirmation page displayed on the site, when the form is submitted the following error is received:

Not Found
The requested URL /_vti_bin/shtml.exe/secure/lob.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.layobservers.x10hosting.com Port 80

All has been ok previously, but this is the 3rd day both problems have been happening and I can not find any resolution. Any ideas???

thanks

G
Edit:
is anyone going to reply to this query??????????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.