Can't Access the Control Panel on X13 :-(

pintwin173

Reaction score
I'm able to sign into X10hosting but can't access the Hosting Control Panel:
https://x13.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN >> The connection timed out. An error occurred during a connection to x13.x10hosting.com:2222

Note my browser (Firefox) uses Cloudflare for security and I had no problem accessing the Control Panel until 04/25/24.
Specifying another DoH Service (NextDNS), or turning it off, has no effect.

BTW: Recently it *appears* my ISP might have blocked my access to website (I've filed an Unblock Request w/ them).
Is it possible they're also blocking any attempt to get to my website files, or could X10 be having trouble loading the control panel?
Login screen doesn't appear when invoking x10 or x13, but appears with x11, x12, x14 & x15. Not sure if that's useful info.

Very frustrating!

Domain: unsolicited.elementfx.com Server: X13

Thanks for any input you could provide. :)

Last edited:

pintwin173

Reaction score
UPDATE: Was able to access the Control Panel 04/25/26 PM using another ISP and access my files.
Disabled website except for landing page after seeing sudden increase in (I presume bad bot) traffic.
(This happened before, see: pintwin173, "Sudden Huge Number of Hits on Website, Advice Needed", 01/17/24. 66 Views, with 0 Responses)

However... attempts to log into Control Panel from my ISP this AM returned the following:

"Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available"

Is there something happening at your end? Is it possible to access my files to make a complete backup? The site is 13 years old and is substantial.

Thanks for any help you could provide. :)

Last edited: