Cant enter cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

t72at72a

Reaction score
how come i cant access cpanel?

all i get is:

You don't have permission to access /cpanel on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

help??

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There are updates going on right now to the server. This should be fixed soon ....have patience :)

scylla

Reaction score
bigguy said:
There are updates going on right now to the server. This should be fixed soon ....have patience :)

Ah, a classic example of why you should always regularly back up your files.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No none of your files should be touched. Unless theres a HUGE problem and I don`t think this is the case

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well I hope it will be back up alot sooner. I really don`t have alot of answers for you. The last I hjeard they were trying to update the version of php that the server runs on. My guess is there still playing with this and might have run into a problem. But thats just my guess. I`m sure a mod or admin will be along soon to give us some news.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
no ...and please have patience ....we are all waiting....its probably better not to ask at this point LOL :)

nicholas

Reaction score
Well, i have the same problem too. If anything, just keep yourself updated from the announcement forum instead of posting here.

Shahzad

Reaction score
bigguy said:
no ...and please have patience ....we are all waiting....its probably better not to ask at this point LOL :)

Yes you are right, not to ask and have patience, I am waiting from 3 days :D
I hope it will be better for us, for such a nice service we can wait.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your right ....we have all been waiting a long time and know its not good ....but just think of this ...when its done its going to be better than ever. New php (maybe...I hope) and everything cleaned out and running awesome. Plus the same great service that got us all here. This is going to be cool :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We will let you know when they are working correctly =)

kalluris

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Your right ....we have all been waiting a long time and know its not good ....but just think of this ...when its done its going to be better than ever. New php (maybe...I hope) and everything cleaned out and running awesome. Plus the same great service that got us all here. This is going to be cool :)

Cool !!

Status
Not open for further replies.