Can't I make my wbesite in other language

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
Can i make my website in other languages? i want to make it in Bangla. But then when i made it, it was suspended and the reason was that it was in a different language.

Why can't i make my website in different language than English?

I need the answer and please help me with that.

Thanks.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Can i make my website in other languages? i want to make it in Bangla. But then when i made it, it was suspended and the reason was that it was in a different language.

Why can't i make my website in different language than English?

I need the answer and please help me with that.

Thanks.

You are welcome to have a website in any language, but need to have a translation of the site in either English, French or Spanish.

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
You are welcome to have a website in any language, but need to have a translation of the site in either English, French or Spanish.

But what if it's a forum? then what happens?
I can't translate all the posts of the forum, can I?

But I can say for sure that it is nothing illegal because I am going to talk about a religion (my religion) hinduism in it.

So it is ok?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
No it isn't.
We only accept sites which have a English, French or Spanish translation available for everything.

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
ok, got it.
but why don't they? i am not going to do anything bad in it. so why???

Chris73

Reaction score
We have to have the ability to make sure the content on the site is not of hate speech/threats or anything of that nature. It has been this way since x10hosting started and for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.