Can't log and get ads! +I want a special permission (Corey, please read, thank you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namjies

Reaction score
I get this message when I'm logged to my account, and cannot retrieve ads script!

An Error Has Occurred
Whoops, an error occurred retrieving your account's data from our system. Please try your request again in a few moments.

Of course, I can't place my website on the web because I'm waiting for my domain to be transfered, but I have putted up a shop I'm working on. (for x10hosting members only, buying with credits, like banners, icons, logos, etc.) But I can't place ads on it.

Special Permission:
But i'd like to have the permission for an exception, where my .x10hosting.com subdomain will be kept for x10hosting members only, without ads, and my website on my domain, when available, will have ads. It would be nice since its for x10hosting members only. If not, well I'll add them as soon as possible.

Until I have my domain, it would be useful to solve this. I'd like to access my account and get ads script, but that ain't easy to do if it keeps giving me an error report...

Thank you.
Namjies
Edit:
Just found out that the script can be accessed from this forum. If you don't mind, I'll place ads tomorrow if my permission is not accepted since its late and I was going to bed.
Edit:
Ok, I placed ads for now.

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
Re: Can't log and get ads! +I want a special permission (Corey, please read, thank yo

You need to place all the ads that are public within a week of account creation, or you will be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.