Cant log into ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Over the last few days ive been having connection issues when tryin to upload files.

there has been no change on my system and still using the same log in details ive been using for the last year or so !

ive also checked it isnt a firewall issue so im thinking that its something server side rather than local ?
ive even changed client to see if that helps but always falls over in the same place

227 Entering Passive Mode (xx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx).
LIST
and stops and hangs wont let me view inside any folder in the public_html folder?

could a admin please look into this for me as i do need ftp to move files up and down to my acount?

ive done a bit of searching and seems to suggest that there may be an issie with the server side firewall could someone please check that there is no problem with this as it seems to have been since the problems with stoli a week or s back

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

conection to my back end via ftp seems still to be down?
can anyone shed any light ?
as ive got everything and anything switched off localy that may interfere with my ftp can some please look into this as it seems to be server side not my side?

any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Which server are you on? The servers are going through some maintenance currently which might be affecting it... Also, have you tried using the file manager in your cPanel, does that work?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Which server are you on? The servers are going through some maintenance currently which might be affecting it... Also, have you tried using the file manager in your cPanel, does that work?

It's not a server issue. I can connect to stoli's FTP with no issues.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
hi ya guys thanks both for the response.

the issue seems to have subsided here at the moment and am able to conect via ftp

i will keep an eye on the sittuation and hopefully my troubles dont come back .

Status
Not open for further replies.