can't login to cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I created an account this morning and I cannot log into cpanel to upload my ftp.

What error you got? which cPanel link you are using?

Go to https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and login with forums username and password. Then Click on "View Details" right after your cPanel Name on the main page.

4754d1270062599-i-cannot-find-cpanel-link-.png

The details of your hosting account are shown on this page. Click on "Login to cPanel" button.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll need to delete the current nameservers from your domain name, and then put ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com there instead.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Just go to where you bought the domain. Usually at the site where you buy your domain, you have an account to log into and can change various settings. Change the nameservers there.

heartlandbaptist

Reaction score
Alright. I changed the nameserver with godaddy. Now, I accidentally changed my domain to something other than my paid domain name. When I try to change it back, I get Error Code: 1E9F63B0. Help?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try it one more time. Post back if there's another error.

heartlandbaptist

Reaction score
okay, here's what I got.

Hosting Domain Modificationsubmitted April 22 at 10:02 pmZTAGJZY4Q5IXaction statusErrorinformationA change to your hosting account's primary domain.resultA system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 1E9F63B0

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What was the domain name you had before? Sorry, but I forgot since the change and it's not in the comments. I'll escalate this ticket after you post your answer.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm now escalating this ticket. To access the second tier to this ticket, just click the yellow bar at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.