Can't login to CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseBurgerMan

Reaction score
I signed up for the hosting, and was happy to get the first three confirmation emails (two from the forums, and one from the hosting application). After being a bit worried that I hadn't gotten the final confirmation email, I looked at another thread in here and discovered why.

After I got the final confirmation email, I was psyched. I could finally logon to CPanel and start creating the site. However, when I tried to login, the password in the confirmation email didn't work. It told me that I had an invalid login. Thinking this was merely a inconvenience, I copied my username into the reset password box and pressed the button to have it send me a new password.

General account information:

cPanel Username: cbman
Email Address: misticcheeseburgerman@gmail.com
Hosting Plan: Advanced
Domain Name: exe.x10Hosting.com
Signup Type: New, Free Account
Signup Date: 10/17/06
Cost Per Month: $0.00

Alas, I never recieved this email, and am now stuck with a hosting account I can't use. :frown: Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: To save time, I'm going to clarify now that it is not in my junk mail folder.

Last edited:

Trixter

Reaction score
what browser are you useing? i had a problem with IE but not with firefox.

CheeseBurgerMan

Reaction score
Trixter said:
what browser are you useing? i had a problem with IE but not with firefox.

I'm using Firefox 2.0 RC2.

EDIT: I tried it in Opera, but it didn't work in there either.

EDIT2: I went to the account menu, changed my password, and I can now login with that password. Thanks to Trixter for trying to help. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.