Can't place Ads. This is not what you think, Mods please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equiflux

Reaction score
Okay, lemme just explain first. I put up a clan/gaming section of my site. The problem is... Well I'm using e107 for this section, and I DID add the javascript for the Ads in my footer, however, Some skins don't show the ads. The Visitor is allowed to change the skins around as they wish though, and only 2 out of my 6 skins don't support the Ads. Is this okay? Will I be banned for this or anything?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m not sure what the script will do with this. If I was you I wouldn`t use the skins that don`t show it until I got them fixed, you could be suspended.

jensen

Reaction score
You don't have to edit each skin. just place the PHP version of the ads in the main menu and it will appear regardless of what ever skins you use. If you still have problems, I can go it and fix it for you.

What package are you using?

Equiflux

Reaction score
Ahh Thanks for the help guys, I'm using the advanced plan, But I guess I'll just make a theme myself.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yep, Sorry but it's rules the ad's have to be there if we let you slide then we have to start letting other people slide to and this just can't happen. I hope you understand thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.