Can't reach my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Hm...Is there something wrong with me or the server? I've checked the Status Up/Down page and it says everything is up. Right before I couldn't view my site the mysql went down and it says its up.

cpanel name: nekaid
subdomain: coverttech.net ( was previously coverttech.x10hosting.com until I asked tyler to change it. )
Hosted since: about hte beginning of May.
Any other strange problems: None that haven't already been reported by other members and fixed.

Please, if you could, reply soon. Also, I can prolly assume that someone still has cron jobs running every second. Thats what happened last time my site went down.

d2vid

Reaction score
it's the same with my site.. messages shows that everything is up, but it isn't.. heh, i think it's traffic problem :/ we have to wait..

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Http/Https is now down.

EDIT: BACK UP

Last edited:

Nekaid

Reaction score
Umm...if its a traffic problem, then can someone make a server load checker? So it shows the load percentage of the server.

That would help us. Also, if some makes one, can I have a copy to put on my site?

d2vid

Reaction score
Nekaid said:
Umm...if its a traffic problem, then can someone make a server load checker? So it shows the load percentage of the server.

That would help us. Also, if some makes one, can I have a copy to put on my site?

yes, it would be great.. also check who makes so big traffic, and cool him down :]

server is back up :)

Last edited:

Nekaid

Reaction score
Well, I doubt its me. I've only gotten about 300 unique visitors this month and I'm using under 100 MB of bandwith so far.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Server load was spiking, but I believe Corey got it back to normal though.

Torch

Reaction score
...and it's down again.

Lately, server status can really get you 'sea sickness'...up, down, up, down, up, down...

:p

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I am able to get to many sites on the free server just fine.

d2vid

Reaction score
it's down again...

x10hosting is the best hosting I ever seen, but it should not get up and down all the time.
I think you should get new error page showing to the user that server is down and we'll be right back, becouse many of my members think that the site is closed or something.
Or.. you should get rid of this down services :/

James

Banned
Reaction score
The free server is down again, its been running overloaded and down for the last week (on and off)
cpanel0el.jpg

As here is a screenshot of cpanel, it hasnt changed for a week, every 3-4 hours the cpu and mysql will come back, but then be very slow.

I think x10 is the best hosting around, but could some staff please look into this and try and solve the problems. From many people i heard free hosting servers a going down becuase of to many users and resorces not shared correctly, maybe this needs to be looked at.

thanks

Last edited:

d2vid

Reaction score
I agree with you James.. Maybe staff should just stop creating new accounts, and solve problems with a server for good. You're right that x10hosting is the best of free hosting services, but it can't go on and off all the time.

It's back online.

lol. It's DOWN again :/

Last edited:

d2vid

Reaction score
it's down again! :/ :|

sorry for double post

it's working.. slowly but it is..

Last edited:

d2vid

Reaction score
it's online.. it works great just now, so maybe it's something wrong with your account.

errow

Reaction score
My site is down to. I can't even log in to cPanel.. for 3 days!
I hope staff will resolve this quickly.

James

Banned
Reaction score
same here, its down again.. everything timing out, and being so slow

smoke

Reaction score
There is something wrong with the mysql i can't login and can't get on my site to.

x10 is much down this month

d2vid

Reaction score
much?! it's very much.. the server is down almost everyday :/

Status
Not open for further replies.