Can't specify error document

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawmail333

Reaction score
For some reason, if I use this in my .htaccess,
Code:
ErrorDocument 404 /errors/404.php
no matter how I change it, it never can find that page. How do I use this on these servers? I hate the default 404.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
dawmail333,

x10Hosting needs to make money to stay open and by putting adverts on the 404 error pages it helps them make the money they need. If it's really so bad, bear in mind the fact this a free host and owes you nothing. You should be grateful to all the people who themselves stupid keeping x10Hosting alive. I don't think you'll find a host this good again, I've looked and tried some out and they all suck compared with x10.

As your question has been answered I'll close this thread; you may re-open it if you need to.

-Luke.

* Closed *

dawmail333

Reaction score
Sorry to re-open it, but is there some way that we can make our own error pages, but stick ads on them ourselves? I'd be happy to hear if we could.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Sorry to re-open it, but is there some way that we can make our own error pages, but stick ads on them ourselves? I'd be happy to hear if we could.

Again, I don't believe that is possible, as I mentioned that we do not allow custom error pages. With or without ads, they would still be custom error pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.