Caution!

Sensui

Reaction score
Yo! Its me, Sensui, 19 y/o, M and from Philippines. Nothing much to say... Oh, the titles of my threads? I just want them to be "catchy" that's why I created them with headings like those.

As my nick indicates, I am an anime fanatic. I can't live without it. The addiction started when I was in elementary. Being an only child, my play was restricted and limited so I became a homebody. Well, what can you do in a house but watch TV...

But I kinda' like the outcome I must say. I am enjoying myself... watching TV, playing PS games and surfing the net. And of course, web building.

That's all for now. My eyes sore. Thanks and I hope I am welcome here. See ya 'round! :cool:

icely

Reaction score
lolz... i was caught by your name... when i first saw your name i was already convinced that you're from philippines... lolz.. considering it's a big hit here..

anyway welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay

Sensui

Reaction score
phenetic> thanks man. yeah, i still hope i can get x10's hosting. exactly what i need...

icely> are you a filipino?

Sensui

Reaction score
sportman> i really like x10. generous offers and non-intrusive ads. but uh, never mind. thanks anyway...

icely

Reaction score
Sensui said:
phenetic> thanks man. yeah, i still hope i can get x10's hosting. exactly what i need...

icely> are you a filipino?

no... a filipina actually ;)