Cc.cz

Status
Not open for further replies.

derwin-e-tromp92

Reaction score
Seems like cz.cc doesn\'t work with this website or is it something that x10hosting doesn\'t allow for cz.cc to be the domain.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Define "doesn't work". I had a cz.cc domain here work fine.

derwin-e-tromp92

Reaction score
I set my parked domain and all those settings and go to cz.cc and change the nameserver and everything, and after 48 hours.. nothing.:frown:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
DNS check shows the nameservers for your domain are set to x10hostings nameservers
They point to your server, Stoli

I get a plain white page that just says "Default Web Page" (no HTML)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
descalzo: I believe that "default web page" thing was a fix Corey recently implemented. It shouldn't stick in cache nearly as long as the old default-webpage.cgi thing did, although it serves the same purpose, so it might still be trying to update fully on the server.

derwin-e-tromp92

Reaction score
Weird, because i still see 000webhost page showing up, and i did clear my dns cache even on my dns server at home and i still get 000webhost :frown:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Clearing your DNS cache makes your browser go out and ask for the IP again, but the first server it asks may be "lazy" and return its cached information. I can take a day+ for cached copies to expire fully.

Try clearing your browser cache too. Or add ?fooo to the end of the URL.

The default page is because the x10server has not updated its map connecting domains to accounts. There are so many requests per day, that they are batched and staggered. It can take up to 24 hrs for that update to finish.

derwin-e-tromp92

Reaction score
So in other words just leave the cz.cc settings to ns1.x10hosting.com for 1 day and hopefully tommorow it will open ? :p and by the way i dont understand what you mean by foo ? should i put tagaruba.cz.cc.foo ?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It is "working" for me. Page shows a PHP error, your index file cannot find detector.php to include.

derwin-e-tromp92

Reaction score
It only worked for a few hours and then offline again... now i get this error "Chrome could not find sms.tagaruba.cz.cc" , and on proxy server i get "Unable to determine IP address from host name sms.tagaruba.cz.cc"

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you try to add that as a subdomian? I don't see it listed on your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.