Challenge...

evenhotterchilli

Reaction score
Okay guys, firstly visit my site http://n.1asphost.com/Evenhotterchilli/Biffy/Index.htm . Feel free to watch the epidsodes. I feel the site design is a little dated now. I need a new banner, the current one is a slap-up job i did in 10 seconds for the release of the first movie on Christmas day 2004. The main character is called biffy, all he is a green stick figure, very easy to copy. I want pretty much the same as i have now, but more of an action shot of the battle between biffy and akira in the beta of episode two. If people need more info or the completed episode that is not on the web yet contact me at mailto:steve.redfox@gmail.com , or reply to this thread. Cheers and good luck guys :)

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
banner1png5ml.png

I scrambled something up, since i couldnt make anything grunge or abstract, cuz it wouldnt fit the site layout. so i made this ez but simple nicely graident banner with wave effects :eek:riginal:

XColl

Reaction score
Acually, that's not grunge, its a random BG Mixed. Grunge is a dark, evil , and sad looking theme, but it's really nice. Just work on the font. I suggest using a lighter border and blending the text in.

Xempttt

Reaction score
well, what i meant was that i used grunge brushes to make it. its kinda too bright to be a grunge. srry guys. lol. its and semi grunge.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
looks nice but he was asking for a fighting scene in it :grin: but nice... i couldn't come up with anything :grin:

evenhotterchilli

Reaction score
Ok guys, heres an update on the challenge, attached is a screenshot of the background for the new site. I was really impressed with Mav3ricks banner, and it inspired me to make a filthy, dirty, grungy style layout. I have taken it from Half-Life 2 as some of you may recognise, so please make one along the lines of Mav3ricks, but id like sum variation too, so I have some choice, so variation in colour, style and font deisgn please, surprise me :) the one I choose wiill have their names mentioned on the site, and links to their site pub,ished aswell. Good luck! :grin:

Attachments

• TextureScreenshots.JPG
    TextureScreenshots.JPG
    312 KB · Views: 59

Xempttt

Reaction score
wow. i inspired someone. cool. now someone else besides me make a banner for this guy or girl.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
:grin: Here's my entry :grin:
i used your half life 2 wall texture as bg and blended it in the grunge brushes :eek:riginal: .. and a little glow effect.. have fun :innocent:

biffybanner1gg.gif

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
he said, he wanted to use his texture from half life 2 so i used, its not a texture from photoshop its a texture from half life 2 and i imported it, you can make your own texture's 2 by going to edit and set a pattern or texture go find it ;) im 2 busy so sorry for bad explanation :eek:riginal:

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
:drool:i am a new one i am posting one may be you like it once check out the attachment

Attachments

• fire and ice.jpg
    fire and ice.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16