Chao Club

Conmiro

Reaction score
http://chaoclub.exofire.net

Ok, ive been working on this with a friend and I want some feedback on it. Can you tell me of mabey any bugs you may find, or any suggestions to make it better. If you signed up, that would be helpful in expanding my site too :biggrin:.

randombum

Reaction score
On Firefox, all the user login related things (boxes, lost password link, etc), seem to be missing padding on the left side. Unlike the other parts of the sidebar, it's sticking right on the left line of the bar. I don't know if that made much sense, but that was one of the problems that I noticed.

There are a couple of HTML and CSS errors, but only a few.

Other than that, it's a good site with a nice theme.

mcklovin

Reaction score
I like the color scheme a lot, I like it all, but I am using firefox, and I do see the error with the login box kinda ruins the page. I would fix that right away, a really easy way to fix all your errors is to use dreamweaver, if your not willing to get that try NVU the free alternative that is so far the best free alternative I have tested. I like your forums too.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Well nice blue color scheme, Nice header with animated cartoons and the SONIC, The color of the text is quite too bright with color scheme in mind, try to make it look darker, the login items are quite more to the left, The navbar is too bright keeping color scheme in mind, try to make it look darker.

Overall Rating : 8 / 10
Nice Work.