Cheats Cheats Cheats

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Ok guys, i've been busy building my website(The Cheat Sheet) and I am now in need from you guys and gurls. I currently need as many cheats as I can get hold of! and if you do take an interest in my site why not join the forums and get chatting with other gamers! Any help that you guys can give is a big help!

Thank You!
:roflwerd:

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
lol, I know u can find MANY cheats from MANY different places, thats why its so bloody annoying to start up your own cheat site :p I would just take cheats off of other sites but that would be breaking copyright laws, hence why I need cheats to be submitted by people who visit the site. :)

Im gunna stick with it and do what I can, I need to try to make my site more original.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
few quick questions, can cheats actually be copyrighted? Am I allowed to just take them off of other websites? Cheats aren't created by websites they're created by the game makers, so therefore no-one can actually claim they "own" a cheat.....right? lol, just wanted to check to see if anyone knows the ruling of this

Last edited:

XUnreal

Reaction score
Dub_Dude said:
few quick questions, can cheats actually be copyrighted? Am I allowed to just take them off of other websites? Cheats aren't created by websites they're created by the game makers, so therefore no-one can actually claim they "own" a cheat.....right? lol, just wanted to check to see if anyone knows the ruling of this

Correct but incorrect, The game makers did make the cheat, but you didn't find the cheat out did you? Its probably some simple cheat finder thats scans the source code.

Kay

Reaction score
Well - since no one really owns the cheat - i don't see why u cant just use some of other people cheats - yo get started then when you get regular members you can simply ask them to start donating cheats.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
yeah, thats what I was thinking

I should purchase a domain and use that instead of my current address, I think people would take the site more seriously if I used a .com address instead of the free one that x10 provides. Then I would start submitting my site to some search engines. :p

Aroonxors

Reaction score
You can do what a lot of other cheat sites do. Make a submission script so user's that visit the site can submit it there. You might already have it, i wouldn't know cause your site is down D:.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Aroonxors said:
You can do what a lot of other cheat sites do. Make a submission script so user's that visit the site can submit it there. You might already have it, i wouldn't know cause your site is down D:.

Yeah, I have submission forms for visitors to use, its just a matter of getting visitors to my site :p

deaddevil

Reaction score
Actually i think the best place you can get cheats is from cheatbook.de.There has to be something special in your site that will make people actually visit the site.If you host only cheats the site may not get the expected members.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Yeah, well its not just cheats theres walkthroughs, hints & tips and stuff. But as for being unique i need to come up with a few ideas, if anybody has any suggestions that would be great, what would you want to see on a cheat site?

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Guides,easter eggs, hints, stratagies. That's everything i would want to know :D