Check my site out

Infinitalias

Reaction score
ok so we are Infinit and Alias productions , we make videos, we are working on games and programs and other stuff. well , just check the site out its, www.infinitalias.co.nr. x10hosting is the best host we have been with :D

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The Bad
1) took a while to load
2) flash banner looks unprofessional
3) horrible use of Typography
a) blue text against black...i can't even see the footer
b) using atleast 4 different color fonts
c) not using sans-serif
4) Total Website and Unique Views gives the site an unprofessional look
5) No main backbone
a) all i see if the navigation that connects to the "header"
b) the rest just looks slapped in there
6) Using iFrames

The Good
1) The navigation could look really neat if done correctly

Summary
If was were to go to your website looking for you to do my video, I would go find another producer. It takes a while for you website to load, if I wasn't reviewing your site, I would have left. Your blinking navigation gave me a headache. Also the footer is unreadable due the poor choice of color for your font.

2/10

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
2/10

Same reasons as Diabolo. Please remove the blinking directory!

~!Coldfirezz

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That was harsh...but much is true...

the background color could use work, the flash does look unprofessional...the blinking made me quit reviewing it hehe...joking...I like the menu style but I don't think it fits with the rest of the theme.

Infinitalias

Reaction score
thx alotfor the review, as harsh as it was , i believe alot of the things u say are correct. the flash.. it wasnt professional , i am a beginner , the thing about the i frame, i dont even kno how to use one, so i dont have one on there , took totalwebsite views off b4 i read this , just the unique views remains. dont know why the text type has anything to do with it

and we make our own videos not other peoples yet...

and i cant edit the navbar with colors other than grey or black .........

even tho it wasnt mentioned , im getting rid of the chat also!!! cause it is a mess

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would just suggest you remove the flashing text from the nav bar. other than that, I kind of like it!

Infinitalias

Reaction score
i am currently changeing some things on the site , including but not limited to , the videos page, i am making individule pages for all videos so it dosent take forever to load.... im working on taking out the flashey buttens ( even tho i like them) i may have to make a new index page because my attempts to use scroll areas so it would be " more organized " have been blocked by my template..
anything i am forgetting to work on?
leave a comment if so

Vanillailla

Reaction score
ok so we are Infinit and Alias productions , we make videos, we are working on games and programs and other stuff. well , just check the site out its, www.infinitalias.co.nr. x10hosting is the best host we have been with :D

I see where you are going, But images aren't smooth, the fonts and colors don't go, and the blinking stuff gives me a migraine.

My site is flawed, and I am working hard to get it going in the directions of that people are telling me to go that makes it look more generally professional, And for you, It looks like you're hosting a 1990s website and the loading time to me is dailup material. Pretty much the same reasons I have to say as the first replyer

2/10, maybe 4/10 with tons of work, But overall the template is rough bro, Try Joomla and drupal and get back to me.