Check out my site!

dsfreak

Reaction score
Hey, I am pretty sure I made a post like this sometime back. But, now I have fixed up my site. Anyhow, if you would like to help me make it better (staff) then PM me, or PM me on my site. Thanks. Also, join if you would like to. Finally, please tell me the TRUTH about my site, and tell me what you think I could change. Thx. KNT

simple

Reaction score
first thing i notice is the top .gif that's unreadable, get rid of that. second the whole hacker sentinel thing has two different sections on the left side, just need the one scrollsentinel or "# of hackers caught" or whatever, same with the shoutbox..use the link or the scrolling one i suggest. and have some clearity of the sites purpose, i guess if it's a community for kids and teens, show that, not showing site statistics, blocked ips stuff that only you'd need to see.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Thanks. But, I would like to tell you that I have the security stuff, because, it came to my attention that the reason I had to reset my site last time, was because of HACKING! So, now I do have the hacking stuff. But, yea, I do need to make it more clear. Also, did you read any of the posts in the forum? What do you think about the guilds idea?

Fatality

Reaction score
Thread moved..

Please remember to post in the correct forum.

mattspec

Reaction score
agreed, "knt.x10hosting.com could not be found. Please check the name" repost a new link plz