Check out my site!!!

gazzamc

Reaction score
Ok I've been working on this site for the passed 3 days straight and still not finished.So can a few ppl view it and tell me what they this of it..

http://Gamez.exofire.net

Thanks in advance.

LHVWB

Reaction score
First of all, your site took absolutely ages to load, (I'm using ADSL2+ and it still took ages).

At the 'Donate To Us' section, the choice of currency box is obscured by the drop down box.

I got this error at the search page.
" Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/gazzamc/public_html/components/com_search/search.html.php(86) : eval()'d code on line 86"
Although it did show the search bar, but without the template.
It looks fine but takes far too long to load.

gazzamc

Reaction score
I think the problems going on here has something to do with it loading so long but i don't know what's wrong with the paypal donation thing.

Thanks for checking it out anyway.

Edit: Sorry i know what your on about now the search thanks for telling me i'm gonna try to fix it now

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
You need to upgrade your PHP version to level two, in order to fix this error. The site looks alright, pretty basic, and simple.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Go to the modify account link, in the x10 dropdown menu, in the forums.

It takes you to your account modification seciton, when you have logged in there should be a box about php down the bottom of the page.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I'd say things are a little disorganized on the front page, but everything that is there is nicely done. That paypal button takes up a whole line when it should be in the sidebar, and I'm not a huge fan of the very narrow columns CMS systems tend to make, but all in all you've done a good job :).

sunils

Reaction score
You could have designed a new favicon icon. other than that its good site.

you have used some thumbnails, did you take a screen shot and made the template?

if yes check the thumbnail for this pic Untraceable...... There is a hand cursor on the thumbnail.

gazzamc

Reaction score
You could have designed a new favicon icon. other than that its good site.

you have used some thumbnails, did you take a screen shot and made the template?

if yes check the thumbnail for this pic Untraceable...... There is a hand cursor on the thumbnail.

Thanks for looking at it everyone...

yea i'm going to make a favicon soon...

And no i didn't design the template it's a commercial one.....I used a Html Module to get the thumbnails on the extra slots that come with the template....

ok i'll change that thumbnail i don't want no hand cursor on it lol thanks for the info...