Check out my site

g-force

Reaction score
hey,

i just put up the intro page to my site, and have a temporary nuke-evo theme up, but i'm working on my own theme currently,

please note it was designed to best fit on a 1280x1024 resolution screen

check it out:

http://www.gforce.exofire.net/

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
The animation or what ever you will be calling in the home page is little slower. You could have done that to make it run litter faster.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
The flash thing on the homepage is a huge turn off, consider it removing since the homepage is the most important page of your entire website, the text color ( dark blue ) of the ad is not matching with the background color ( black ), now the main website - nice layout, nice color scheme, but it just seems to look more techie, try to be casual.

Overall Rating : 7/10
Intro page takes quite a lot of time -2 for that,

g-force

Reaction score
yeh, i just put it up fast in webdwarf, it's not flash, its the image loading, im going to have to fix it, it was just fast install to see how it looked
Edit:
i have updated the intro and made it in flash. :)

Last edited:

catz154

Reaction score
Wow!! Cool site. Like it a lot. What did you use to design it? Do you have a lot of expriance in Web designing? I am just starting out, and I am trying to get my skill levals up.

Dan

Reaction score
I like the intro image, looks very professional!
I like the brown color scheme too. For some reason my computer is blocking the main page at the moment, so I'll have to comment on that later on.

g-force

Reaction score
thanks i really appreciate the feedback,

Wow!! Cool site. Like it a lot. What did you use to design it? Do you have a lot of expriance in Web designing? I am just starting out, and I am trying to get my skill levals up.

the CMS i use is nuke-evolution , I didn't create the theme that im using for my main site, but i am currently working on my own, i don't really have alot of experience in web designing, but i love photoshop and im just learning how to use flash, my intro to my page is really my first flash project.