Check out my site

lalasbellydance

Reaction score
please check out my site http://lalasbellydance.exofire.net . I recently had a friend tell me that is is not looking good when using IE, it looked fine to me I use only firefox. I checked it out with IE needless to say it looked bad, I ran a HTML validation checker and I had 87 errors, after fixing those it looks the same in IE as well as firefox. Lesson learned always Validate your website HTML and CSS. None of the links work as of now still working on those.:happysad:

zapzack

Reaction score
Some of the text is on top of the images.. Other than that it looks good..

tittat

Reaction score
Nice!But having a header for your site will make it even better.
Good Luck :)

lalasbellydance

Reaction score
Yes ok I have IE 6 I will check it out on a machine that has IE7 and or IE8.

Thanks for your input.

str82u

Reaction score
Looks fine. A little plain, but this is coming from a guy that build sites without any images half the time, but if you're trying to seo the site, that's the way to go. In your case, a watermark or very faded image as the background in the black might be nice, break up some of the flat black.
Also, if you have access to a good image editor that can fade the edges, "Feather" in photoshop, you could dress up the two index page pics so they don't have the flat edge on them.
Good luck.

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good. With a site like yours, a header would look out of place. I would take out the valid CSS and XHTML buttons at the bottom, they seem out of place and are really not very important. Also, the text which lays over the image on the too left is kinda hard to read, but overall it looks good and clean.