cms

deepu

Reaction score
I have been using joomla as my cms. But know i got informed that joomla is slow, and makes server down. Please tell me some other good cms. i need php. thank you

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Joomla! is pretty fast on this server. And I believe that it is one of the safer CMS's there are..

shaunak

Reaction score
Joomla is quite stressful. Why unnecessarily overload servers when you have equally good and much lighter tools to do the job?

Try: drupal from http://www.drupal.org/

jensen

Reaction score
Been using Joomla! and now have moved over to DRUPAL for the last 6 months and now no turning back. :)

Go Drupal

Sohail

Reaction score
I think joomla is quite good :( Well if you need a new CMS then i would recomend you go to www.hotscripts.com/ , go into PHP and click Content Management Systems. You should be able to find what your looking for there.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Joomla isn't that bad...It works fine for me. But I've never Drupal so I don't know....

jensen

Reaction score
Sorry GamigX, don't get me wrong. Am not saying Joomla is bad. It's very good. Infact for everyone who is interested to start with a CMS, I'd be recommending Joomla! but for my needs DRUPAL is working better but there is a slightly steep learning curve (unlike the ease of Joomla!). There are over 100s of CMS out there and Joomla! and DRUPAL are tops. e107 is coming up very well too.