.co.cc Domain setup help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Hey guys, first, this might be in the wrong section, very sorry if it is.

well, I got a Co.cc domain, and I set up the DNS on it, and it works fine, but I want the co.cc domain to be used on a different folder, not my public_html/ folder, but public_html/dana folder

Right now, I set it to re-direct to that, but when I did that, it showed up as :

www.eternflame.pcriot.com/dana, not www.precision-ht.co.cc

Is there anyway to setup a domain to actually go to a folder? and not re-direct it?

Oh and btw, Stoli's Apache has been going on and off, I didn't read anything about that, so sorry if its a known issue.

Thanks!

~Blaze

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
If you add you .co.cc domain as an Add-On domain instead you can choose which folder it will go to. (Make sure you un-park it first.)

Blazer9131

Reaction score
If you add you .co.cc domain as an Add-On domain instead you can choose which folder it will go to. (Make sure you un-park it first.)

LOL yah I was just doing that as I read what you said. I got a error, cause I forgot to un-park it. Now it still shows my pcriot URL instead of precision-ht.co.cc..... >.<

Any info on Stoli's condition, right now its up and running, but just 20 mins ago, Apache was down according to my AMP... It keeps going down for like.. 5-10 mins, then comes back up?

~Blaze

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're still deleting accounts off of it.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Thanks, That could come in handy if I move to a paid hosting by x10 *thinking bout it* but for now that doesn't help much, all i'm really changing is the URL of the site.. <.<..

~Blaze

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Look around in the php-nuke configuration. There should be a setting that contains your domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.