Co.Cc Not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltempz

Reaction score
Hello,

I have currently made a website http://claimshabbo-uk.co.cc
When I try to park it, I come up with an error saying "There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: claimshabbo-uk.co.cc is controlled by another user. You cannot park it."

I cannot also make it my main domain, when I try making it my main domain it comes up an error.
I know the name servers but they do not work.
Any help?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know why the error is saying that, but I thought I'd point out that a whois search at co.cc shows claimshabbo-uk.co.cc to be available to register. Even if you parked it, it wouldn't work until you register it.

If you meant claimshabbo-fn.co.cc, it is currently your main domain and it's working.

Last edited:

liltempz

Reaction score
Thats the thing, I have registered it. Ivv also tried claimshabbo-fn.co.cc, still dont work.:confused:

stardom

Reaction score
correct you have to register it with co.cc before you can park it.

s600_gallery-1-1275384342_coccexmple.jpg

stardom

Reaction score
i would only suggest making the nameservers in lower case.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go back to your account panel to change your main domain. When typing it out, leave out the co.cc and instead use the drop box to select the co.cc

I'm saying this because your main domain is showing as claimhabbo-uk.co.cc.co.cc Yes. That's double the co.cc in the main domain.

liltempz

Reaction score
Ivv tried lower case, upper case. Just dont seem to be working but when I go to park it in Cpanel it comes up "Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: claimhabbo-uk.co.cc is already configured."

stardom

Reaction score
ahh good thinking calistoy. that could be the problem, also let the process work threw for a moment

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I hope you got my reply about the domain typo.

liltempz

Reaction score
When I go to change the main domain,
I do in the box claimhabbo-uk and click co.cc in the drop down box. Then I click update main domain, I click on the View Pending this is exactly what it says,
"Hosting Domain Modificationsubmitted June 1 at 9:45 amRDHX45THKBTXaction statusErrorinformationA change to your hosting account's primary domain.resultA system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 1E9F63B0"

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll escalate your support thread to staff so that they can solve this problem. Just click on the yellow bar at the top of this page to enter the second tier to your support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.