Coldplay giving away new single!

Tom743

Reaction score
Coldplay are giving away there latest singe free, but only for 7 days!

You enter your email and the song is sent to it (the email takes a few mins to come through because lots of people are doing it :))

http://www.coldplay.com/song.html

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I heard about this on BBC News this morning... Only thing is, you have to like Coldplay and that's just loco! :nuts:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I heard about this on BBC News this morning... Only thing is, you have to like Coldplay and that's just loco! :nuts:

So you are telling me you don't even like any song by them?

Well then if you have to be crazy to like coldplay then I am crazy! I do not like all of there songs but I do like a few of there songs including The Scientist and Yellow. So you are telling me you don't even like any song by them?

~Tony

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I was joking about the crazy part, but I guess it depends what mood you're in. I find it's just too slow for my tastes and end up dozing off. Used to like one of their songs (can't remember which...), but then it was overplayed on the radio.

So now I don't. :hahano:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
From the 40 year old virgin:

Cal: [David and Cal Playing a video Game] You're *gay* now?
David: No, I'm not gay I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.
Fantastic movie, hilarious scene :lol:

Last edited: