Comments On My New Sig

Akkarin

Reaction score
Please tell me how I can imrpove this sig, I think it might be a tad bit large lol.

27sig.png

Evolv3d

Reaction score
A TAD?!?! ITS MASSIVE!!!!!

maybe try some better brushing? and blend the text a bit more

Akkarin

Reaction score
Having trouble blending the text, what would you recomend? Changing the opacity or something else?

Evolv3d

Reaction score
try scrolling through all the different blending options... such as screen might be a good one

or try soft light, then duplicate the text layer and set opacity as something like 50%

Akkarin

Reaction score
What should I use for pixel font, I don't think Bevel & Emboss looks good, got any suggestions?

Here's my improved version (see top), should I make it even smaller?

Last edited:

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
Your word "Unholy ...?" wats that Messiah? Nessiah??? Err watever it is... the reflection of it, pixellate it and delete away half of the bottom of it, it would make a nice reflection effect... Err wait, i assume u're using photoshop right... lolz...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WOW I LOVE IT!!!! I love all your work! It is a little bug but I Love it!!!! 10/10!!!!

n4tec

Reaction score
the text cannot be seen tht well but it is really nice.. 9/10 :grin:

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Thanks, I had to make it to fit the normal sig size that you get in your post, so after making it smaller it may have lost some clarity.

It's not a bug :blink:, if you've ever played Soul Reaver you would know what it is.

I can never find the right pixel font to use. And yes i made this in Photoshop.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Very nice sig but 1 slight problem, the edges on the bottom are kinda sharp cut.