Complete remove of my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeryian90

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm wondering if it's possible to completely remove my account - website, database, login details, email address, etc. Everything in other words. This is so I can set up a new "fresh" account with a new user-name, domain and all that.

Thanks!

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please fill this form out completely and post it back here:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Please be advised that if you cancel your current Free Hosting account, you will not be able to sign up for a new one due to the block on your country.

zeryian90

Reaction score
cPanel username: pa

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account has been placed in the suspension/termination queue.

zeryian90

Reaction score
The hosting is still just suspended, so I wonder how long it will take before the account is terminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.