Computer Forums.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's very nice but only one thing I don't like about your template. It has no place to put your site logo. How can we know and remember your forum.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah I know But I found this template better than all..

I will Add logo in it manually

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Boss, good work .Nice to see you make a computer forum and help people.Really nice.But one suggestion,go for a top level domain so that google will index you and increase traffic otherwise this might become useless.It will be a success only if you attract people towards it and make it very usefull.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Boss, good work .Nice to see you make a computer forum and help people.Really nice.But one suggestion,go for a top level domain so that google will index you and increase traffic otherwise this might become useless.It will be a success only if you attract people towards it and make it very usefull.

Thanks for the advise.. This is just a small start.. I open these forums about 9 hours ago..
I will plan this in future..

necteraaus

Reaction score
It has no place to put your site logo. How can we know and remember your forum.

I agree with Snshusat with this one. It would be great to have a cool logo, as that helps make a site memorable. Still, it looks promising. I had a browse through yesterday, and found some content to be useful. Good job, but just add a logo to make it that extra bit better.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
The LOGO is added.. But the LOGO is very simple.. i am designing new LOGO when it complete i will upload it..