Concerning the suspension of my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

majdiesc69

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a software engineer student, and for tomorow i have a presentation on phishing, so I\'ve uploaded a site that i will use as a demonstration.
In my account i have my personnal blog(blog.zal3a.x10.mx) and a wiki(wiki.zal3a.x10.mx), i am not a hacker and i\'ve uploaded the site just for an educational case.
I would like to apologize for that inconvenient and see if it is possible that my account will be unsuspended.
Thank you .

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Phishing is clearly forbidden in the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. There are no exceptions to this.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Additionally, you should know any kind of phishing material should not be on a production server. Having a copy of xampp on a flash drive or laptop with the stuff is preferable as you can take it with you and its not live.

majdiesc69

Reaction score
I know that is forbidden, I just want to use it as a demonstration for the presentation that i have to do at school, i wanted to make a real example.
I have done this for an educational case as i said, and i'm using my account only to have my own blog and my wiki that i have started.
Isn't there any solution in that case ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no solution. This is covered in our zero tolerance policy - "educational" in this case doesn't stop it from being in violation of US Law, the x10hosting TOS, and our datacenter's TOS, and therefore we will not unsuspend you. Read sections 6 and 8 of the TOS; they cover suspensions, backups, and the complete and permanent loss of all access to your account.

majdiesc69

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me, by doing this i have lost my account forever ???
Thank you for answering me so quickly and all my apologies another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.