Conmark Productions

conmark

Reaction score
http://www.conmark.x10hosting.com/
is my site, i finally figured out how to make it on here. I've been on geocities, but they suck u know, so now i'm here.

I got dreamweaver so i fixed it up alot.

Rate the site, the banner, and anything else you want to rate, and if you think you can do better then show me and i'll pay you some credits(pm me so we can discuss payment)

conmark

Reaction score
only 2, one is for my game programing the other is for just gameing, Koh is what i was gunna be b4 conmark, but with all the copywright stuff on hyrule and probally knights of hyrule itself i changed my game company to conmark.

I made the banner with photoshop, i've gotten bad reviewes on it but if yall like it then YAY\

thanks everyone

PS. all 3 members are lazy and not TOO great at game making so we have like 1 complete game each... ya i know... you can tell that if you go to the music/graphics/complete game pages lol

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey if you also need help in forums i can he admin or mod to help ya out. Drop me a PM.

conmark

Reaction score
lol, nty, have you seen the recent posts? Even I dont go there lol.

conmark

Reaction score
Well i just added a better navbar, even i cant believe how awesomely the

limelight

Reaction score
conmark said:
Well i just added a better navbar, even i cant believe how awesomely the

the...... What?

I hate the nav bar, when you hover it loads soo slow.

n4tec

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Hey if you also need help in forums i can he admin or mod to help ya out. Drop me a PM.

Wow, Another Request for a PM...

@ conmark: it is a nice simple layout but the navigation needs to be worked on... Nice games made using Game Maker... I never had a time to look at the banner...

EDIT: got a chance to see the banner... the font is nice but the background is poor..

conmark

Reaction score
lol, i know...

and whats wrong with the navbar? I guess your used to flash instead of gif eh? or is it the letters appearing?

And yes, the banner blows, i just put random stuff on it and put conmark in front lol. If anyone has a banner to make me i'll give them points on a pre determined basis for the perminate use of it. If i like it.

O, and game maker is awesome for making games, but if you want 3d or NON PLATFORM you want dark basic or c++, cus gm is the best for making platformers

Maurice

Reaction score
conmark said:
lol, i know...

and whats wrong with the navbar? I guess your used to flash instead of gif eh? or is it the letters appearing?

And yes, the banner blows, i just put random stuff on it and put conmark in front lol. If anyone has a banner to make me i'll give them points on a pre determined basis for the perminate use of it. If i like it.

O, and game maker is awesome for making games, but if you want 3d or NON PLATFORM you want dark basic or c++, cus gm is the best for making platformers

I hate it because it goes to slow about showing what it is. Better just paste text on it so they can see immediatly what it is because now you have to way before it shows.

conmark

Reaction score
ya i thought that might be bad... i'll make it just appear after they open. Get a new font, think that will help?