Connection error (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycamgirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I would write this on that thread I created few days ago rather than create a new thread, but that old one was closed.

Anyway... the problem came back. When I started writing this post I was getting the same error message, but then it was working again and I canceled the thread creation.

But few minutes later I couldn't access the page again. And then, it was working again. I have no idea what is the problem, but it is annoying.

I asked to a friend (which uses a different ISP) to try to access the site and that way exclude the ISP possible issue. He couldn't access too. It means that the problem is not with my ISP, but with the server.

Just to remember... the error message is:

Code:
[B]ERROR[/B]

[B] The requested URL could not be retrieved[/B]

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://mycamgirl.x10hosting.com/test.php 
 The following error was encountered: 

* [B]Connection Failed[/B]

The system returned: 
    [I](111) Connection refused[/I]   The remote host or network may be down.  Please try the request again.   

Generated Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:54:57 GMT by proxy.isp.*****.** (squid/2.5.STABLE6)

It is pretty annoying because is happing all the time with no reason.

markhere

Reaction score
If you are on the Lotus server I can tell you this server has been up and down for a while now. I have tried about 6 or 7 times today to try and create a sitemap but have been unable to due to the downtime. There seems to be one issue or another with these servers so all you can do is wait it out.

mycamgirl

Reaction score
Yes, that's right. I'm on Lotus. I guess I will have to wait.

By the way... it is happening now again :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.