[Contessttt]: 1200 Easy Credits - Avatar+Signature

Danfelbm

Reaction score
Hi there...

So although I do signatures, I want to give me the chance to raffle 500 credits for Signature + Avatar.

However:
- If I like the Avatar of an user and the Signature of another 500 payment to each.
- If I like Avatar and Signature of a single user, he takes 1200(Yeah, 1200 Credits):O

So I want to see how far they reach.

Dimensions:
- Avatar - I want two Avatars (ie, two avatars in different dimensions) of 80x80 and 100x100.

- Signature - this can be only in one dimension, I want to be the size of the logo of my business (redblack hacker), like: 650x150.

Inspired at:

Well-I like things computer, but not with Matrix xDD please, can be inspired at the series Ghost in the Shell.
- I like equally the fantastic literature, like: The Lord of The Rings, Narnia, The Silmarillion, you can select renders of Elves, Men, etc... ... like my current avatar.

Look at planetrenders.net (I think that is) that there are good renders, or find some other source ...

When I choose somebody, please send me the PNG with Layers (if it was done in Fireworks), the .*PSD (if it was done in Photoshop), etc. ...
Do not send me PM with comments of the contest...
If you have comments can post it here ...

English x10Members:

If you like participate, please post your options here (original thread-Spanish Marketplace), you can post in english or spanish...
You can post here your comments or suggestions, etc, but do not post here your options, thanks ;).

Thanks and cheer up!