Coppermine gallery error

motokruisers

Reaction score
I dont know what happend , but my coppermine gallery gives an error when uploading pictures. It says "Critical Error" "There was an erroro while processing a database query" anyone know a solution to this? It just happend sudenly and I also already updated the software, but that didnt help.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
You should post about this in the Coppermine support forums too. There will be a lot more people better suited to help you solve your problem there. There might be someone here who can help you too, but I think you would have better luck there. Be sure to record all error messages exactly as they are displayed, and to outline the steps you had to take to cause the problem. Those will aid anyone who tries to help you.

motokruisers

Reaction score
New problem, now when i try to go on in admin mode it says "error, you dont have permission to access this page". Have I been hacked?

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Doubtful you've been hacked. Do you have access to the normal gallery pages? Would you feel comfortable using something like phpMyAdmin to check your gallery database to make sure your admin account still has the correct permissions.

Cynical

Reaction score
Is your database still present/intact/are the required users connected (likely only one)?

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Yeah, his database is fine. The gallery is still visible, the pictures are still up. There aren't any errors thrown. He probably just messed up his account permissions while trying to do an upgrade or something.

motokruisers

Reaction score
I got it fixed guys, it was the theme that was giving me problems

Last edited: