Coppermine Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

Reaction score
Hey,

I dont know if there is still something wrong with the server, I looked around a bit, but everything seemed to be working alright.

I have a problem with my Coppermine Photo Gallery. This shows up at the top of the page when I try to upload new pictures to the gallery:

Code:
[b]Warning[/b]:  move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_e238ef05.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in [b]/home/creature/public_html/gallery/upload.php[/b] on line [b]1197[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpIH3VNy' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_e238ef05.jpg' in [b]/home/creature/public_html/gallery/upload.php[/b] on line [b]1197[/b]

And it tells me that 0 uploads have been completed successfully, followed by:

Code:
File Name/URL	Error Message
1. picture005.jpg	Impossible to move.

Could anyone help me, as this has never happened before, and I have uploaded images on sevral occasions.

Articz

Reaction score
ye i also have a proble with my coppermine gallery this is the error message i get
PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

BrettFreeman

Reaction score
Looks like it has something to do with the permissions in the target directory. Get an admin to look at it.

Biggie

Reaction score
I don't like to bother the Admins by PMing them, so I'm just hoping that one of them'll see this. Keep bumping it, haha.

ked

Reaction score
Same problem for me too.

PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

Maybe GD and ImageMagick need to be reinstalled since the server was updated.

Lucullus

Reaction score
I get the same problem so I'm sure that Corey or Auvee will see this and solve it :) Was considering that maybe I would have to re-install Coppermine tho so if that's the solution then just say so :)

Richard

Reaction score
Biggie said:
Could anyone help me, as this has never happened before, and I have uploaded images on sevral occasions.
Your problems should be sorted now. The permissions of the folders were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.