Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavoaster

Reaction score
Ok i think you will need to know about this

screen01-02.jpg

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Yea, lots of people are posting it in the Server Announcements for Adfree servers thread. I'm pretty sure everyone using adfree has the same problem.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Are you talking about the mb not showing. not to worry; all will be right soon.

kemraj

Reaction score
Yea i'm getting that error too don't know what it is but i believe only coery can fix that.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, when Corey get's back he'll look into this i assume, him, Bryon, or Alejandro could fix it though I bet.

kemraj

Reaction score
Its not only the mb in my forum when i try to post something or any one for that matter the page just stops loading and the message don't go true. This error cause alot of varing errors on websites.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
That doesn't relate to this, that would be a server problem, which will be looked into.

kemraj

Reaction score
I can't even back up my forum just incase someting happens like now please do someting fast people

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Lots of people, including me, are having forum problems, which might have been caused during the server move. Specific problems such as the inability to use the forum's admin CP or post any messages.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Corey has probably been made aware, or will be aware of the issues.
To keep the flood of "Me too" and "Same here" from happening ... I will begin locking threads of those that seem to just repeat other messages.

1. The errors may be due to recent server move / updates.
2. Corey ( The Admin ) will be made aware of all the problems as soon as he is available. There isn't anything the staff can do at this point. Please wait till Corey comes on and makes an announcement or answers threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.