Corey Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattspec

Reaction score
hey corey, my account has been out of service for about 2 weeks now. there was some error in my account, no idea how, but yeah, there was, so phil tried to re-make my account, he deleted it and now he cannot make me a new one saying that my account name was taken. anything you can do would be apreciated.

thanks
Matt

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What's your account info?
-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If I find your account you're okay with me terminating it to make a new one? Also what package did you have.

-Corey

mattspec

Reaction score
yeha, im fine with that, i made a backup, i had advanced

mattspec

Reaction score
yeah, phil said that he deleted it, but the username was still taken, i cannot access my subdomain (spectre.x10hosting.com) or my domain (spectre-productionz.be) so im confident that it is gone, not sure if that helps any.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
mattspec said:
yeah, phil said that he deleted it, but the username was still taken, i cannot access my subdomain (spectre.x10hosting.com) or my domain (spectre-productionz.be) so im confident that it is gone, not sure if that helps any.
Correct, I deleted the account. But after when I tried to re-create the account it was saying that the user name was taken which I did not understand.

mattspec

Reaction score
well phil, corey recreated my acct, all of the the files are on there, but i cannot access my www or pub html or trash tec (but i can access some things such as cpanel.info)

scratch that, it works now, thnx again corey

Subdomains [an error occurred while processing this directive]0 / 3 Parked Domains [an error occurred while processing this directive]0 / 2

lolz, ohh man, is everyone having this problem, i dont think it is a real issue, u doint have to fix this one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.