Corporate Housting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArNoX

Reaction score
Thank you x10housting for my ny free corporate website Arnel.exofire.net !

I have 4 questions about the website:

1. I gon have the website in english, but can i put a little bit of a diffrent language for some pheopole ho not anderstond english..is that ok?

2. Do i gon get a warning if sometimes i do something wrong in my website.. becouse i don't wont that my site gon be deleted with all my work i have done, without warning..and the reason why ?

3.How long can i cape my free website if everything is going fine..do i have some date to how long i can have my free website?

4. I gon put the ad banner on every page, but i need to ask you..in the middle time i creating the website..i gon have the ad on the index page..but the another sites that i am craeting and pheopole can't access to them before put them in the webtraffic do i need to have the ad there immeadetly?

Please can i get the answers on this questions.
And thanks one more time for the free website!;)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
1.) English, Spanish or French MUST be the primary language of the site, you are allowed additional languages, so yes. (x10hosting staff must be able to tell what is on the site for content.) English, Spanish or French must be one of the first languages shown.

2.) You will get no warnings if something goes wrong. If you have read the T.O.S. which you should have done upon signup then there will be no problem. If a problem does arise then you will be suspended until the matter is clear.

3.) You can keep the freesite as long as x10hosting is up and running (forever)

4.) Ad`s MUST be placed on every page that is viewable to the public. If the public can not see it then it doesn`t matter.

I hope this clears things up for you a bit. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.