cPanel and Apache

Eryth

Reaction score
I apologize by though it has been said that the issue with Apache has been resolved, my website still fails to load and instead I am given the Apache page. To add onto this, the cPanel login fails to load either.

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM)Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content. which use the
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

I'm seriously baffled to why the problem still persists. Blog is down and I can't reach the cPanel login page anymore. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you for listening and thank you for the help... ><

cPanel: eryth
Domain: http://nightbugcreations.x10hosting.com/
Package: Ad-Enhanced-Advanced

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
Right now, It looks like Stoli's Apache is offline. We've had a few issues with Stoli tonight. I'd recommend that you try tomorrow. Please reply back if the issue continues.

Eryth

Reaction score
Yea... checked this morning and nothing now. Still can't access the cPanel and my page won't load. Matter in fact, that Apache page isn't coming up either.

Well at least the Apache page isn't loading now... ><

Problem persists...

Eryth

Reaction score
It's been another day and still nothing is working...

EDIT: The server seems to be up now but I still get that Apache page... Well glad that you guys are working on this issue...

EDIT2: Just a thought but is it because MySWL is down?

Well since my cPanel works again... I found this error this time in the side bar...

isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a domain is missing from httpd.conf) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 44
Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 205
Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 230
Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 109) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4940
main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0xa9f0398)', 'HASH(0x91c4130)') called at cpanel.pl line 1477
main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4737
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4620
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0xa191acc)') called at cpanel.pl line 4572
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9dce08c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2897
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 85
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1644
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4737
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x917cafc)') called at cpanel.pl line 4572
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9d922d8)') called at cpanel.pl line 1312
Carp::cluck('isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a dom...') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 44
Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 205
Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 230
Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 109) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4940
main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0xa9f0398)', 'HASH(0x91c4130)') called at cpanel.pl line 1477
main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4737
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0xa191acc)') called at cpanel.pl line 4572
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9dce08c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2897
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 85
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1644
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4737
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x917cafc)') called at cpanel.pl line 4572
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9d922d8)') called at cpanel.pl line 1312

In the Dedicated Ip Address box:
[a fatal error or
timeout occurred
while processing
this directive][
a fatal error or
timeout occurred
while processing
this directive][a
fatal error or t
imeout occurred w
hile processing t
his directive][a
fatal error or ti
meout occurred wh
ile processing th
is directive][a f
atal error or tim
eout occurred whi
le processing thi
s directive]

Last edited:

Eryth

Reaction score
Sorry for the triple post but this is day 5 that this problem continues for me. I do understand that you guys are having a server move soon.

Well any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Scott

Reaction score
I would recommend you ignore the problems in cPanel because from what I understand we will have a fresh install of cPanel on our new servers.

Eryth

Reaction score
Alright... ignoring the cPanel errors...

Anything on the Apache page error thing though?