cpanel auto login

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosworld

Reaction score
is there any way to make it that when ever you visit your account (eg www.site.x10hosting.com/cpanel) that u will get logeed in automaticly,
i have cpanel as my homepage and i hate clicking ok, (sometimes i click ie then leave and come back expecting the site to be loaded,but all i get is the screen with the windows password thing.)

Xempttt

Reaction score
its required to give more security. u can get into it when u log in and wait a little while. but if u wait a long time it will make u login again. u can make it remember ur info to login faster. theres a box at the bottom of the login box.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
If you don't like having to login, switch to Firefox. When I use cPanel, I'll leave the window open on my computer for a day or two, come back and continue like I never left. The only time I have to login is if I close all my browser windows.

Xempttt

Reaction score
i have dial up so i cant. i envy all of u. uuurrr!!! i want high speed but my dad isnt getting it. uuuurrrr!!!!

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
It sounds like you need to do some research on broadband internet services in your area and have a sit-down with your dad. Go to the Best Buy or Circut City in your area and ask them what your options are, 'cause in the end broadband is a better deal in a lot of situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.