cPanel comes and goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalMC

Reaction score
Hi,

My account has been manually set up for me by GamingX, in case it matters.

Details:
Address: www.malwarecentral.net Edit: .net address does not work at the moment/ malwarecentral.x10hosting.com.
Server:: Stoli, Advanced Plan.
Description of issues: I cannot access cPanel. It simply does not load for me. Occasionally, it comes back for a few minutes, works fine then crashes again - I get a server not found error, not a timeout, by the way. I have checked the stickies and cPanel is up on all servers. I am trying to access the cPanel through: malwarecentral.x10hosting.com:2082. I know this is the correct address because it did load for me several times.

Also, since I can't access cPanel to check the FTP settings - by default, what are the coordinates for the FTP login? I.E forum username / cPanel username. They both don't work for me, maybe I need to open an FTP account through cPanel - obviously I can't do that :p

Thanks and regards,

Tal.

Last edited:

TalMC

Reaction score
Hi Chris. Thanks for your quick reply! :)

Yes, it worked! Apparently the domain's been down, that was probably an issue on the domain registration company's end.

Thanks again,

Tal.

You can mark this issue as solved.

Chris73

Reaction score
Your Welcome. Since this issue has been resolved i will close this thread. Should you have anymore issues please open a new thread and a Staff Member will be happy to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.