CPanel Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipside65

Reaction score
I am having the same issue... my page is saying that the domain is available
Congratulations, your x10Hosting Ad-Free hosting account has been successfully created. Your account details are as follows:
Username: flipside
Password: ********
Domain: 669.x10Hosting.com
Hosting Package: Adfree
E-mail: flipside65@gmail.com

flipside65

Reaction score
Now it is still saying Domain Unavailable eventhough I uploaded a new index file.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Your site seems to be working fine for me...

~~B3N

flipside65

Reaction score
I am getting this...

Domain Available
The domain "669.x10hosting.com" is available. To get register this domain visit http://x10hosting.com/ and sign-up for your free account. x10 offers corporate hosting on state of the art quad core servers. Check us out and see speed and reliability like never before.
This site is powered by x10Hosting.com. Check out x10Hosting to register your own account today. All accounts are run on dedicated servers managed by our staff, we offer the best support and the most features.

Free Hosting by x10hosting.com

Tjbond

Reaction score
I am getting this...

Domain Available
The domain "669.x10hosting.com" is available. To get register this domain visit http://x10hosting.com/ and sign-up for your free account. x10 offers corporate hosting on state of the art quad core servers. Check us out and see speed and reliability like never before.
This site is powered by x10Hosting.com. Check out x10Hosting to register your own account today. All accounts are run on dedicated servers managed by our staff, we offer the best support and the most features.

Free Hosting by x10hosting.com

Flush your DNS and try again.

Start -> Run -> type in cmd (hit ok) -> a window will pop up, type ipconfig /flushdns

then check your site again.

flipside65

Reaction score
Nope... even tried on two different computers. Doesn't work. Is the site coming up for you? What do you see?
Edit:
I noticed it said that my server's DNS is down... will that affect it?

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
No, that shouldn't affect the site showing up for you at all. It's showing up for me perfectly.

Coming Soon... x669 Fan Site
X Marks The Spot For Your 669 Addiction

Did you try it from two different computers at different IP addresses? If you tried it from the same IP address and it works on ANOTHER IP address, maybe your IP is being blocked by some sort of firewall.

~~B3N

flipside65

Reaction score
I tried from two computer on the same network... possible it hasn't filtered through yet?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Even after flushing your DNS and deleting the cookies, if it doesn't work, then you need to wait for your ISP to update the DNS.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Try connecting from a completely different network. Go to a library or something and try it. If I can connect to it, there must be a problem with your connection in particular. Delete your temporary internet files, cookies, flush DNS, even try the command line Ipconfig renew command.

~~B3N

flipside65

Reaction score
Ha! Went home and it worked. But now I cant get into my CPanel at all... maybe overnight maintenance?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You sure you are entering the account username and password to login to your cPanel and not your forum username and password?

flipside65

Reaction score
Yeah, it went down last night for a period of time but is back up this morning.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
So, is your cPanel working alright now. If it is working then you can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.